- Husband, Bryon (16-time Wrangler NFR steer wrestling qualifier, 1981 World champion)
- Will compete at her first Wrangler NFR in 2012 at the age of 53
- On April 23, 2011, her only son, Reagon (21), was killed in a car wreck and she says he has been riding on her shoulder through every run since.
- A little over a month after losing her son, her horse Latte fell with her during a barrel race at Crosby, Texas, on June 10.
- She shattered her pelvis, broke her hip in three places, had two fractured vertebrae and broke two toes. She underwent surgery in Houston the following day and was then in a wheelchair for about four months. Doctors used eight plates and 11 pins to stabilize her hip. Says a strong network of family and friends, Dr. Kyle Dickson and a dedicated rehab team along with her amazing husband helped get her through the whole ordeal.
- She completed her rehab in December 2011 and set her sights on qualifying for the 2012 Wrangler NFR on the same horse that fell with her and together they achieved that goal.
Event: Barrel racing
2012 World standings place: 3rd
2012 Earnings: $127,292
Career earnings: $266,859
Born: January 26, 1959
Residence: Ennis, Texas
Joined WPRA: 1983
Horse: Perculatin”Latte” (8-year old gelding) – Sire: Dash for Perks/Dam: Curiocity Corners
World titles: 0
Wrangler NFR qualifications: 1 (2012)
DNCFR/RNCFR qualifications: 0
- Won All-American Finals (Waco, Texas)
- Won Ellensburg (Wash.) Rodeo
- Won Missoula (Mont.) Stampede
- Won Snake River Stampede (Nampa, Idaho)
- Won Cheyenne (Wyo.) Frontier Days Rodeo
- Won Navajo Nation Fourth of July PRCA Rodeo (Window Rock, Ariz.)
- Won the Earl Anderson Memorial Rodeo (Grover, Colo.)
- Won the Ute Mountain Roundup (Cortez, Colo.)
- Won the Ken Lance Memorial (Ada, Okla.)
- Won the Flint Hills Rodeo (Strong City, Kan.)
- Won Rodeo Killeen (Texas)
- Co-champion at the Chisholm Trail Stampede PRCA Rodeo (Duncan, Okla.)
- Won Arcadia All-FLA Championship Rodeo
- Perculatin named 2012 AQHA/WPRA Barrel Horse of the Year.